12.07.2010

Hooray for us! We've started our blog!

I guess we've finally decided to let the world (or at least the bit of it we are pleasured to know) take a peek at our lives.  We're excited to share our adventures with everyone and hope you have as much fun reading about them as we have living them...though we know this isn't very likely.  Here are a few highlights from the our last six months of happy married life...

Mitch was a very special visitor for some very speical students a few weeks ago.  He taught my sweet little first graders all about the brain.  He even led them in a rousing game of "My Brain Says."  They LOVED it!



                 




We had so much fun as Ninja Turtles on Halloween.  Wth two parties to attend (Ward and School) we got to swap colors and both have a stab at being "bad boy Raphael." I'm afraid Mitch is a little tougher than I.

We had a blast visiting San Diego.  We loved the beach, the Padre's game, and a trip to the beautiful San Diego temple.  Thanks Parker and Steph for a great time!

Family Reunion at Island Park.  We had a great time at the reunion though our grimy camping faces really weren't picture worthy.  We even got to spend a day at Yellowstone.  We thought the waterfalls were beautiful! Even better than Old Faithful in our opinion
 

And of course the most significant event......our WEDDING! Here are just a couple photos from the wedding day.  Can't believe it's been over six months! They say time flies, but I think our clocks have rocket boosters. 

 

7 comments:

  1. Angela! I love this all of it! I hope to see you soon at Jodi's Wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a picture of you and mitch to put on our wall. Please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you are so far away, I am going to enjoy getting this little snippit of your life! I miss you Angela!! I am happy to hear you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitch and Angela!! We miss you. Let's catch up the next time we're in Vegas. :)
    michaelandcarly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! You two are such a great couple! Looks like a fun first grade class. Are you done student teaching? What's next? I hope you update the blog often...? No pressure though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so fun that you guys have a blog now. I've neglected ours and am considering just giving up on the whole blogging thing. Maybe I will give it one more try. Can't wait to follow along with yours! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were in San Diego!?!?! Man, too bad I missed you guys! Cute blog Angela! I'm so happy for you... married, graduated... how exciting!

    ReplyDelete