2.26.2011

Let's Finish Up!

I decided that I'm tired of thinking about all the things I haven't blogged about yet.  A blog should be current, right?! It's one of my worst habits with any kind of journaling/life recording task.  I have great plans, get behind, and am forever trying to catch up.  For the sake of avoiding this self-inflicted trap, I've decided to finish up with a few old things so we can move on with the new!  Ambitious? I think yes!

At the end of December, all of Mitch's family took a trip to California.  We first spent some time in San Diego--a new favorite vacation spot since Parker and Steph live there--and then moved on for a fun-filled New Years in the happiest place on earth, DISNEYLAND! A big thanks to Mama and Papa Smith for the special Christmas gift.  We had a ton of fun! Here are a few highlights from our trip.

Panning for gold at the Mormon Battalion Historic Site in San Diego

Pump that water Porter!

Love these boys :)

The fam at the Hotel del Coronado

We went to see the Christmas lights at the San Diego Temple and it was beautiful.  And as tradition has it, Mitch not only wanted to look at the nativity, but become part of it. 

The Smith family all in one boat at Disneyland=FUN!

Porter Kenzie and Eliana having too much fun to look at the camera.  

Train ride!

We had a long day, and at the end the kids were getting tired and a little cold.  I just couldn't resist a shot of Porter all wrapped up.  Cute!

All the Christmas lights and decorations were still up at New Years.  Disneyland plus Christmas?! It doesn't get any better than that!

Happy New Year from the whole Smith gang!
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you're catching us up on things, even if it's ambitious!

    ReplyDelete